Hello and thank you for visiting Arthaagyan.com.
These terms and conditions govern how the website, https://arthaagyan.com, is used.
We imply that you agree to these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Arthaagyan.com any longer.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the users of this website who have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by the Company. This terminology also applies to all other agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the Client and us. All words relate to the provision of our support to the Client in the most effective manner for the sole purpose of addressing the Client’s needs in relation to the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in compliance with and subject to, the legislation of India. Any usage of the aforementioned terminology or other terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they is understood to be interchangeable and to be referring to the same.
Unless when otherwise noted, all content on ArthaaGyan.com is the exclusive property of ArthaaGyan.com and/or its licensors. The ownership of every intellectual property is reserved. In accordance with the limitations outlined in these terms and conditions, you are permitted to access this from Arthaagyan.com for your own private use.
- Publish content from Arthaagyan.com again
- Sell, rent, or provide a sublicense for content from Arthaagyan.com
- Duplicate or replicate content from ArthaaGyan.com in any way
- Republish articles from Arthaagyan.com
On the date hereof, this Agreement shall take effect.
Users have the option to submit comments and discuss information and thoughts in specific parts of our website. Before posting Comments on the internet, ArthaaGyan.com does not filter, edit, publish, or evaluate them. ArthaaGyan.com, its agents, and/or its affiliates do not necessarily share the views and opinions expressed in comments. Comments represent the views and opinions of the author who posted them. To the fullest extent authorised by law, ArthaaGyan.com shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any responsibility, damages or costs that may be related to the use of, posting, appearance, or use of the Comments on this website.
ArthaaGyan.com has the right to review all comments and to delete any Comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
You guarantee and affirm that:
- You have the right to do so and all required permissions and licences to publish the Remarks on our website;
- No intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, patent, or trademark of a third party, is violated by the Remarks;
- The Comments don’t include any information that is a violation of privacy or is slanderous, inflammatory, or libellous.
- The Comments won’t be used to advertise, solicit, or promote any kind of trade, custom, company, or illegal action.
By submitting your Comments, you give ArthaaGyan.com a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and permit others to use, reproduce, edit, and publish any of your Comments in any manner.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without seeking previous written consent, the following groups are permitted to connect to our website:
- Government organisations
- Lookup engines;
- Reporting agencies;
- Distributors of online directories may link to our website in the same way they connect to the websites of other businesses featured in the directory; and
- Except for soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres, and charity fundraising organisations, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
We may take into account and accept additional link requests from the following categories of organisations:
- Sources of information used often by consumers and/or businesses;
- Web-based communities;
- Associations or other organisations that speak for charity;
- Distributors of internet directories;
- Online directories;
- Firms in accountancy, law, and consulting; and
- Commercial associations and educational institutes.
If we decide that (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation has no recent negative interactions with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of ArthaaGyan.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organisations.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page as long as the link complies with the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by us of the linking party or any of its products or services; and (c) it is reasonable for the linking party’s website.
You must contact us by sending an email to ArthaaGyan.com if you are interested in linking to our website and are one of the organisations mentioned in paragraph 2 above. Your name, your organisation name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you want to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our website in the following ways:
- Either by using our company name;
- Using the URL that is being referred to as your uniform resource locator; or
- Any other description of our website that is relevant to the context and style of the material on the website doing the linking, or by any other identifier that communicates the same.
Without a trademark licence agreement, no usage of ArthaaGyan.com’s logo or other works of art may be used for linking purposes.
You may not put frames around our webpages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or look of our website.
We disclaim all liability for any content that appears on your website. You acknowledge that you will defend and protect us from any allegations made against us on your website. No link(s) that might be construed as defamatory, obscene, or unlawful, or that violates, encourages the violation of, or otherwise violates, the rights of any third party, should be present on any website.
Read the Privacy Notice.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to seek the immediate removal of any connections to our website. Also, we have the right to change these terms at any moment, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be governed by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently connecting to our website.
Removal of links from our website
You are welcome to get in touch with us at any time and let us know about any links you see on our website that are objectionable for any reason. We will take requests to delete links into consideration, but we are not required to do so or to reply to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website, nor do we make any commitments to keep it up to date or to guarantee that the website will always be accessible.
We disclaim any guarantees and conditions connected to our website and the use of our website to the fullest extent permissible by law. This disclaimer in no way:
- Our or your responsibility for death or bodily harm is restricted or eliminated;
- Our or your responsibility for fraud or false misrepresentation is restricted or eliminated;
- Restrict any of our or your liabilities in any way that isn’t allowed by the relevant laws; or
- Exclude any of your or our obligations that may not be covered by the law.
The exclusions and restrictions on liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the previous sentence; and (b) apply to all obligations emerging under the disclaimer, including those originating in contract, tort, and for violation of statutory duty.
We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, together with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.